- Badges: with ribbons for two representatives of each booth
- Lunch: Two complimentary lunches each day for representatives per booth
- Complimentary Breaks: staggered midmorning and afternoon breaks
- Exhibitor Listing: the 2015 Conference Program Booklet will describe the services of your company.
- Special Exhibitor Advertising Rate: get 40% off ads in the September/October issue of the Empire State Physical Therapy Newsletter.
- Worldwide Exposure: your company will have worldwide exposure, because your company name will appear as an Exhibitor on the Conference pages of the NYPTA web site.
- Security: NYPTA provides security for exhibitors during off hours.
- Conference Participant List: mailed to you after the conference.
Booth space supplied by the NYPTA includes the following:
- 29 booths
- 8 ft. deep x 8 ft. wide booth space
- One 6 ft. skirted table
- Two folding chairs
- One wastepaper basket
- Badges for each pre-registered Exhibitor (Admittance to educational courses is NOT INCLUDED in your Exhibitor fee, but is available to PTs/PTAs at the regular conference registration rate.)
- Non-conference attendees admitted free to the exhibit area after obtaining an Exhibit Hall guest badge from the on-site registration desk.
- Exhibits are intended for educational and informational purposes to improve the education, practice and research of physical therapy professionals.
- All material/equipment should be timely and relevant to physical therapy and should contain no inaccurate or misleading information.
- Exhibits should complement the conference and sessions by enabling registrants to see, hear, examine and evaluate the latest developments in equipment, supplies and services relevant to physical therapy.
ELIGIBILITY TO EXHIBIT
- Exhibitors must agree to meet the purpose and objectives stated above.
- A contract will not be accepted and booth space will not be assigned to a company that has accounts due to the New York Physical Therapy Association.
- We reserve the right to determine the eligibility of a company or product for inclusion in the Exhibit Hall, either before or after the proper execution of the contract.
- No product, apparatus, instrument, device or drug that is the subject of litigation pending before the Food and Drug Administration may be exhibited; products, etc., in cases of pending compliance or noncompliance with the FDA, may be exhibited if a disclaimer is posted stating, “FDA listing pending.” All products or services exhibited must comply with all state and local regulations and with all current FDA regulations for such products and services, except as described.
- We reserve the right to render all interpretations and decisions, should any questions arise, and to establish regulations as may be deemed necessary to the general success and well-being of the exhibition.
BOOTH SPACE ASSIGNMENT
- Space assignment will be made in order of the receipt of contracts properly signed and including full booth payment. However, because of Exhibit requirements, we reserve the right to make or change booth assignments at our discretion.
- Booths should NOT be dismantled until AFTER 3:00 p.m. Saturday, October 23, 2015.
- Only two people per booth will be allowed. All companies must forward the names of their personnel to the NYPTA Chapter office by August 1, 2015. All Exhibitors MUST check in at the Exhibitor registration desk PRIOR to the opening of the conference to pick up their badges and Conference Program Booklet.
- NYPTA must be notified of any changes to personnel made during the Exhibition.
- Each representative of an exhibiting company is required to wear the official badge at all times throughout the Conference.
- The Exhibitor is expected to staff each booth adequately during exhibit hours.
- No Exhibitor shall share any part of his/her assigned space.
- Demonstrations, discussions and distribution of descriptive literature must be confined to the Exhibitor’s own booth. Music is prohibited.
- Although not prohibited, sound equipment such as audiovisual, cell phones and beepers are to be used with respect and consideration for others.
- All company representatives attending the Exhibit Show must be informed of the policies and regulations contained within this Exhibitor Prospectus.
The Desmond Hotel is located at 660 Albany-Shaker Road, Albany, New York 12211. To make reservations, contact the hotel directly at 1-800-448-3500 | (518) 869-8100 by September 29, 2015 and use the Group code: 1270L4
or Group Name: NY Physical Therapy Association to receive the rate of $145.00 for single/double occupancy.
Electrical distribution will be ordered by and paid for by the Exhibitors using the order form in the decorator package. Distribution of electrical power will be done by Nationwide Expo Services, Inc. order forms for furniture and related services will be provided by the decorating company, Nationwide Expo Services, Inc. Exhibitors not ordering electrical service when required will not be permitted to plug in their equipment.
- A sign with your company name will be available upon request (44 characters/spaces for your company name only).
- Nationwide Expo Services, Inc. will assist you for a fee. Contact Steve Ewald at 585-458-2200 or Carla Stephan at 518-459-4499 for more information. Each Exhibitor is responsible for the delivery, setup and removal of their equipment and display materials.
- All costs of shipping, cartage and handling are borne by the Exhibitor. The conference name and arrival date should be clearly noted on the shipping label.All shipments sent to Nationwide Expo Services, Inc. must be for inside delivery and should be addressed to the Exhibitor, as shown below:
Nationwide Expo Services, Inc.
A Great Lakes Events Company
214 MacArthur Avenue, Unit B
New Windsor, New York 12553
- Shipments may arrive at Nationwide Expo Services, Inc. up to 30 days before the conference.
- No conference materials should be sent to NYPTA or the Desmond Hotel.
- All packing containers, excelsior and wrapping paper must be removed from the floor and may not be stored under any tables or behind displays.
- In the event that a vendor who has already paid for booth space at the Exhibit Show cancels that space, a refund will be made only after a substitute vendor has been found and has paid for the booth. Refunds, when appropriate, will be made according to the following schedule:
- Canceled more than 90 days before the exhibition, full refund.
- Canceled 61 to 89 days before the exhibition, 75 percent refund.
- Canceled 31 to 60 days before the exhibition, 50 percent refund.
- Canceled 30 days or less before the exhibition, no refund.
- Exhibit space not occupied after 9:00 a.m. on October 22, 2015 will be used at the discretion of the Program Committee (without refund) unless the vendor has notified the Chapter office of the later arrival due to an emergency.
- Should any situation beyond the control of the NYPTA arise to prevent the opening of the Conference, we will not be held liable for any expenses incurred, except the rental cost of booth space.
INSURANCE AND LIABILITY
- It is agreed that Exhibitors shall indemnify and hold harmless the NYPTA, from all liability that may ensue from any cause whatsoever. Although security will be provided during specified hours, Exhibitors cannot be guaranteed against loss of any kind. NYPTA agrees that the most reasonable care will be exercised to protect all Exhibitors’ equipment and materials.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for any damage done to the building by them, their employees or company representatives. No nails, tacks or screws may be driven into the walls, woodwork or floor of the building. No gasoline, kerosene, acetylene, candles or other flammable or explosive substances will be permitted in the building.
SALES AND ORDER-TAKING
- All Exhibitors are allowed to take orders and to offer their product(s) for purchase at the Conference.
- All business activities, circulars and advertising matter of the Exhibitor may only be conducted and/or distributed within the booth(s) assigned to the Exhibitor. No material may be placed on seats, attached to walls, ceilings or woodwork in the exhibit areas or left in the public spaces for distribution, as well as all outside grounds and parking areas of the buildings. No literature may be distributed to the hotel rooms of the conference attendees.
SUBLETTING OF BOOTH
- Exhibitors may not assign, sublet or apportion the whole or any part of the booth space allotted without the prior knowledge and written consent of NYPTA.
- Hotel security will be provided from Thursday, October 22, 2015 at 8:00 p.m., through Friday, October 23 at 9:00 a.m., and from Friday, October 23, at 5:00 p.m., through Saturday, October 24, at 9:00 a.m.