Guide to PT Practice, 2nd Ed, book and CD
The result of input and collaboration among hundreds of physical therapists, the Guide to Physical Therapist Practice, Second Edition, more clearly defines scope of practice; guides patterns of practice; improves quality of care; promotes appropriate use of health care services; and explains physical therapist practice to insurers, policymakers, and other health care professionals. The Guide continues to be an essential resource for both daily practice and professional education. (ISBN 1-887759-85-9, 744 pgs, 2001)
The newly expanded and revised Guide to Physical Therapist Practice, Second Edition, features:
- A more detailed description of the scope of physical therapist practice.
- Revised tests and measures and interventions sections with expanded clinical indications, examples of tests and measures and data generated.
- Examples in all sections to assist the user in examination and intervention.
- Preferred practice patterns grouped into four major areas: musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, cardiovascular and pulmonary, and integumentary.
- Tests and measures and interventions relevant to each pattern clarified.
- The Guide may be ordered directly through APTA's online catalog, or by calling APTA's Service Center at 800/999-2782, ext 3395.