CEAS I: Ergonomics Assessment Certification
The CEAS I course certifies that you are able to perform basic ergonomics analyses on multiple task jobs in the office, industrial/manufacturing, and healthcare environments using OSHA ergonomics assessment tools – W-1, D-2 and WAC. This skills-based training program allows attendees to practice performing office and non-office ergonomics assessments with focus on identifying risk factors and determining solutions and opportunities for improvements. At the successful completion of the workshop you will be awarded your certification designating you as a Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialist I (CEAS I™).
• Identify the anatomical areas susceptible to injuries and differentiate the causes, signs and symptoms of MSDs.
• Learn the elements and application of an OSHA ergonomics jobsite analysis form.
• Identify and implement correct methods for controlling risk factors.
• Demonstrate and practice prevention strategies.
• Explain successful marketing techniques for ergonomics programs.
• Practice ergonomics problem solving.
Learn more and register here: http://bit.ly/1WZOO1W